Hobson Prior are looking for a Strategic Marketing Manager to join a world-wide diagnostics company who specialise in immunology and infectious disease. The main function of this role will be to identify market opportunities for TB test automation.
- Develop and implement strategic communication plans aligned with the strategic automation marketing plans.
- Recognise test automation needs in different customer segments and different regions.
- Evaluate automation equipment against the test automation needs.
- Develop business plans for test automation equipment deployment in specific customer segments and regions.
- Advance and guide implementation plans for test automation deployment with customer segments.
- In co-operation with R&D generate data packages for automated test performance.
- Work with regional sales organization to identify strategic automation customers and guide automation implementation projects.
- Contribute to evaluation of emerging and regional marked trends in TB testing and related infectious disease testing.
- Partake in the evaluation of new and existing product opportunities in TB testing.
- Co-operate with the global marketing functions to rollout best practice and make sure of marketing communications consistency.
- Coordinate interdisciplinary project activities.
- Strong on process (but anti-bureaucratic).
- Proven ability to integrate well into small organisations.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to resolve conflict.
- Comfort across all levels of seniority, both internally and externally.
- Able to perceive and effectively manage needs & drivers of investors.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Life sciences degree.
- MBA, CIM Diploma or marketing qualification.
- Previous experience of working with clinical diagnostic labs.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in specialist healthcare/diagnostic marketing.
- Experience having developed and implemented a multi-faceted marketing campaign.
- Experience of medical education activities.
- International experience in Europe (experience in Asia would be preferred).
- Previous line management experience.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.