Hobson Prior is working with a global pharmaceutical company, with headquarters in Japan, that is seeking a Medical Information Operation Manager to be based in London on a permanent basis. This Medical Information Operation Manager will act as official ABPI approver from the company’s EU entity and as Compliance Manager for the Medical Affairs related SOPs and activities.
- Managing the relationship between the company and outsourced medical information vendors, including with affiliate medical information/medical affairs and other functions.
- Managing the quality assurance programme and training staff.
- Ensuring outsourced medical information vendors have access to the appropriate information that they need to provide excellent customer service (e.g. company contacts, current product labelling, medical information content and other documents).
- Working closely with affiliates and vendors to ensure inspection readiness, including facilitating preparations for internal audits, responses to findings and implementation of process improvements
- Advanced scientific or medical degree (MD, MR pharms)
- ABPI Signatory
- Appropriate level of previous Medical Information or Medical Communication experience
- Knowledge of applicable country/regional regulations and legal requirements for the provision of medical information services
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life science recruiter focussed on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.