Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Medical Information Associate to join one of the largest pharmaceutical company’s focusing on the development and manufacturing of medicines and vaccines. In this position you will be responsible for providing technical and medical information with delivering a high degree of quality customer service. Spanish Language is required for this role and you will also be accountable for researching and preparing responses for medical inquiries in English.
- Research and respond to inquiries received via phone, email, internet or mail within the required timelines and standards.
- Document the inquiry and response accurately and completely according to relevant Standard Operating Procedure/ Work Instruction and regulatory guidelines.
- Provide responses in customer’s local language using approved resources in English.
- Second line Medical Information Content Management.
- Display a broad knowledge of assigned therapeutic area and a solid understanding of pertinent disease state.
- Recognise and record, or triage to responsible designated person, adverse events and product quality complaints as well as process fulfilment.
- Produce and maintain MI documents by ensuring that responses ae medically and scientifically accurate, balanced, and meet customers’ needs.
- Make sure the alignment of response documents to global/regional/local labelling and licensing for all the appropriate countries.
- Manage escalated Medical Information inquiries from numerous sources.
- Uphold compliance with corporate and departmental trainings, SOPs and WIs.
- Functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Excellent customer service.
- Capability of working self-sufficiently, able to prioritise and can manage multiple tasks whilst meeting deadlines.
- Acts Decisively and makes good decisions in an efficient way.
- Has demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- High level of Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Spanish.
- Degree in a life science/healthcare field required.
- Pharmacy Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of medical information or relevant work experience.
- Prior customer service experience.
- Understanding of the regulatory and compliance issues relating to the medical function.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.