Hobson Prior is seeking a Global Medical Content Manager for a global biopharmaceutical company, to be based in London on a contract basis. As Medical Content Manager you will create medical information content and ensure relevant materials are up to date and globally applicable to support product launch. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced medical professional to work for an innovative biopharma.
- Ensure adherence to the highest ethical standards when creating MI content ensuring responses are narrowly tailored, fair balanced, accurate, non-promotional and a fair representation of all data.
- Collaborate closely with in-country Medical teams to ensure a smooth collaboration to ensure awareness of authored global MI and timely support on complex second line medical inquires
- Support Medical and Scientific Insight gathering and trend analysis to Medical Affairs/PVUs that may impact medical strategy
- Develop and maintain 'proficient' therapeutic expertise on assigned products and support the medical information network by providing input into product training materials.
- Liaise with the PVUs, TechOps, Patient Safety and DevMed to obtain the required support and act as the subject matter expertise when dealing with complex medical information content requests.
- Demonstrated high quality of medical writing skills and attention to detail.
proficient in Veeva software, Word, Powerpoint.
- Experience working as part of a diverse team, under pressure and in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Thorough understanding of the regulatory, legal and competitive environment
- Familiar with various codes of compliance (e.g ABPI, EPHIA etc.)
- Understanding of various regulatory guidelines related to medical information and ICH
- A University degree in a biomedical discipline or the equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ working in Medical Affairs/Medical Information in the pharmaceutical industry. (Preference given to those who have worked at a global level and/or a product launch)
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life science recruiter focussed on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.