Hobson Prior is working with a global pharmaceutical company, with headquarters in Japan, that is seeking a European Medical Advisor to be based in London on a permanent basis. This EU Medical Advisor will support the EU Medical Affairs Director Pain/Hepathology in carrying out the day to day operational activities of the Medical Affairs Department.
- Champion the Therapeutic Area and product knowledge to a high standard
- Provide input into the development of the EU Medical plan for the compounds, support execution of the plan
- Support the internal project management of IISs, managing internal IIS approval process and providing study progress follow-up and support as required
- Be involved in the Market Access and strategy development for the brand
- Manage medical affairs projects and publication development including budget monitoring for projects
- Develop and maintain continuous relationships with key opinion leaders, patient organisations and professional groups
- Support R&D for Clinical studies (part of the responsibilities), provide expert input on phase III and IV (design, CRO selection, results, data, publication, regulations)
- Ideally qualified as a Medical Doctor or have either a PhD in Life Sciences or PharmaD
- Previous experience working in Medical Affairs as a Medical Advisor
- Thorough understanding of pharmacovigilance requirements in Medical Affairs
- Supporting the compliance aspects of Medical Affairs
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life science recruiter focussed on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.