Hobson Prior are seeking an Area Marketing Lead to join a fast-moving world-wide biopharmaceutical organisation who are focused on the discovery and development of innovative medicines and solutions to change the lives of people living with severe diseases.
- Drive Development and Implementation of Evenity Patient Value Brand Plan.
- Drive Evenity commercial communication strategy in British and Irish Isles.
- Partake in the development and/or implementation of local “beyond drug solutions” for fractured patients.
- Develop and implement local marketing strategy and tactical initiatives in close collaboration with local stakeholders and the Europe-an/Global Marketing Team to differentiate Evenity.
- In co-operation with the Medical, Market Access and the Patient Advocacy & Policy Man-ager develop patient Insights along the patient journey.
- Recognise and map key external stakeholders, including Key Opinion Leaders, and foster and develop close professional relationships with them.
- Contribute to the BII Customer Table meetings working to identify insights and turn them into actionable solutions.
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills in English.
- High level of interpersonal/ collaboration and intercultural skills - aiming to manage effectively the matrix environment.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and influence stakeholders to drive organisational change.
- Presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritise efforts / initiatives / resources.
- IT proficient – Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Relevant / Recognised University Degree in Pharmacy, Science, Business/Economics.
- Prior launch experience.
- Prior marketing experience and relevant working experience in project management.
- Prior experience as a Sales Representative or Sales Manager.
- Experience in designing and developing digital strategies.
- Cross-functional experience.
- Agility with numbers (e.g., financials, market analysis).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.