Hobson Prior are seeking an experienced Technical Sales Manager to join a world-wide company specialising in chromogenic and turbidimetric technologies.
- Manage accounts and prospects to ensure sales targets are met.
- Able of travelling when required within the assigned area of competence greater than 60% of the time.
- Create new customer accounts using target customer account list.
- Preserve prospect list.
- Promote company products and services to the Italian market including presentation of company products
- Install and validate instrumentation and software.
- Provide technical support for company products.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Strong product and application knowledge.
- Ability to problem solve independently.
- Target driven.
- Educated to degree level in a life science discipline.
- Knowledge of sales into pharmaceutical, academic and Hospital accounts/companies with a proven history of sales success preferable.
- Detailed knowledge of endotoxin detection and associated regulatory framework.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent written and oral skills for effective communication with customers and prospects
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Understanding of GMP and GLP.
- Current Driving license and Passport.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.