Hobson Prior is seeking a Senior Medical Expert to join an international healthcare company based in Frankfurt, Germany. This is an exciting opportunity that will give you a leadership position in the global neurotoxin community.
Senior Medical Expert – Frankfurt, Germany
- Process abstracts, posters and publications in a timely fashion, and in collaboration with a medical writing agency
- Manage congress writeups and global medical affairs meetings
- Ensure the full compliance of promotional and non-promotional global material, providing support to the global brand team
- Support the global health economics research and publication activities
- Support customer communication in providing a comprehensible and convincing global product materials
- KOL management
- Provide input and release of marketing communications
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Very strong project management skills and communication, both written and oral
- Results driven attitude and commitment to completing work, even in high-pressure fast-paced situations
- Fluency in the English language
- Medical or science degree
- An American Medical Writers Association certification would be advantageous, as well as a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a medical writer within a medical communications company
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the international pharmaceutical industry, with proven knowledge in the corresponding indication areas
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.