Hobson Prior are seeking a professional Scientific Communications Manager to provide their services to a leading and world-wide biotech organisation that specialise in researching life-changing therapies.
- Preparing and delivering Medical Communication activities as a component of medical/brand teams based on local and regional strategies and team priorities.
- Working with other team members and managers.
- Maintaining a close professional relationship with European HQ Medical Communications and Scientific Publications Group.
- Review of all materials as per ABPI code and SOPs.
- Supporting the development of the Medical Communications best practice.
- A scientific, pharmacy or medical degree is required.
- Medical Communications experience within Oncology.
- Experience in the development and delivery of symposia/educational programmes and medical-scientific tools.
- Experience in Scientific Affairs and or Clinical Development.
- Experience with interpretation and communication of medical/scientific data.
- Academic publication and presentation track record.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.