Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a Patient Access Manager based in London. The position is with a large pharmaceutical company and will be on a contract basis.
- Support the implementation of end-to-end process for NPA program to support company priorities.
- Deliver ongoing management of NPA programs, including maintenance of existing programs and implementation of new programs.
- Support the management of day-to-day vendor relationships as needed for NPA programs.
- Monitor performance of the NPA programs against established metrics and recognise areas for program improvement.
- Assist with end-to-end process for PAIA requests.
- Capability to remain positive and keep driving forward.
- Ability to be self-sufficient, a problem solver and a team player.
- Must be able to juggle lots of different tasks and adapt to ever changing timelines.
- Solid medical affairs or clinical experience coupled with a solid understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and the various functions within it.
- Have a flexible communication style as they will be communicating with a wide range of medical and non-medical personnel.
- Demonstrate previous experience of managing and delivering projects with mixed deliverables.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.