Hobson Prior is working with a well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas who are looking to hire a Nominated Signatory-Oncology. This vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work at a top global pharmaceutical company that has a workforce of more than 6,700 employees across multiple sites in the UK.
- Accountable to review and validate agreed materials and activities within areas of defined Brand accountability, as defined by local SOPs.
- Uphold key processes supporting the review and approval of promotional and relevant non-promotional materials and activities to ensure compliance with codes of conduct/practice, internal standards and local legislation.
- Signatory activities, Process Management, Maintenance of high standards and compliance, Administration.
- You will provide systems support where required.
- Ensure that company activities comply with standards for medical governance and duty of care.
- Maintain local SOPs for materials approval, re-approval and document retention.
- Manage staff training in relevant SOPs and local market ethical standards and practice for promotion, including provider management.
- Good track record in terms of integrity and personal reputation.
- Previously demonstrated effective team working and accountability.
- Patient and customer insight through experience in the NHS.
- Strong communication skills linked to strong interpersonal skills.
- Nominated Signatory and Oncology Experience is essential for this role.
- Medical Affairs capability would be highly admirable.
- Registered Physician (preferably GMC) or Pharmacist (member of General Pharmaceutical Council of GB).
- Prior experience of managing processes, procedures and guidance.
- Member/Fellow of a Royal College or the Royal Pharmaceutical Society would be desirable.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.