Hobson Prior is looking for a Medical Writer for a position that has arisen at a leading advisory and operational solutions provider to the global life sciences industry based in London.
Medical Writer – London
- Maintain high quality standards and a creative edge when communicating to a varity of audiences
- Execute outsourcing projects for global pharma clients
- Process complex scientific, medical and technical information, working as part of a high performing team on challenging assignments
- Analyse and report on clinical data and information
- Work on a range of regulatory documents, including protocols and amendments, CSRs, IBs, INDs, clinical summaries and overviews, briefing documents, responses to authorities and PIPs
- Perform quality checks on documents prepared by junior writers, passing on your expert skills and knowledge to coach, mentor and train team members
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Produces consistently high-quality outputs
- Very high level of attention to detail
- Proven professional service mentality
- Comfortable liaising with internal and external colleagues, building a solid rapport and strong relationships
- Strong academic background in a life science discipline
- Prior experience in regulatory writing, either as part of a pharmaceutical or CRO company
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.