Hobson Prior are looking for Medical Scientific Liaison Manager to join of the world’s largest healthcare companies. This client aims to improve access and affordability to pharmaceuticals enabling healthier communities worldwide. This role will be responsible to be a therapeutic area scientific expert, responsible for discussing our products, patients’ treatment trends and studies in the therapeutic areas.
- Maximize company product value through high scientific quality communication with Leading Specialists on a peer-to-peer basis.
- Continuously update their knowledge of products, patient’s treatment trends and clinical activities and studies within the therapeutic area and patient`s treatment trends in the region.
- Recognise evolving scientific concepts with future clinical implications.
- Through scientific interactions, gain valuable insights into treatment patterns, and scientific activities and share these with the MAF team.
- Understand healthcare environment including HTA process, effects on access to medications, competitive trends, patient pathways.
- Contribute MAC2 at congresses (e.g. attend medical stand and write assigned summary).
- Reports at congress for internal regional knowledge sharing.
- Development and maintenance of a contact network with Leading Specialists.
- Develop and perform an external stakeholder management plan in close collaboration and coordination with other functions including: MAF, Medical Education, GCO, HEMAR, Commercial.
- Communicate the medical value of company products, contribute to e.g. market access activities and formulary discussions (e.g. clinical evidence presentation).
- Through scientific interactions, champion the medical value of our products fairly based on the risk-benefit profile of our drugs and contribute to the fostering of innovative approaches.
- Represent the company to other therapeutic area stakeholders including professional associations and patient organisations in cooperation with Medical Advisors/Medical Director.
- Communicate non-promotional general information about our company, including pipeline, research and development programs and other relevant information.
- Scientific degree masters or PhD: Medical Doctor, Pharmacist or Nature Science university Degree.
- Deep knowledge of the therapeutic area, strength in research and interpretation of medical data.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.