Our client, a biotech specialising in rare diseases, is seeking a Medical Science Liaison to join their team.
As a Medical Science Liaison you will:
- Resporting directly into the medical director, this position will act as the primary interface between the company and the scientific and medical community
- Provide medical input into brand/medical activities
- Identify, establish and build relationships with KOLs
- Create and implement centre of excellence engagement plan
- Support and train local account teams
Skills and Qualification:
- Ideally, you will have previous experience working within a medical science liaison position
- Experience with orphan diseases would be advantageous
- Experience in communicating scientific information to varied audiences
- Ability to work in a field based position
Please apply for the role of Medical Science Liaison using the form below, or get in contact for more information.