Hobson Prior is working on an exciting Medical Science Liaison (MSL) role based in the UK. The position is based in a world-class specialty pharmaceutical client who focuses on respiratory disease.
Medical Science Liaison – Field based
- Adapt the annual strategical plan for regional/country usage, collaborating with commercial colleagues and local partners
- Work with decision leaders across various types of healthcare organisations to build advocacy and enhance understanding
- Support the launch of products in emerging country markets by providing clinical training to partners
- Deliver effective medical presentations to diverse audiences
- Lead regional/country scientific and medical communication with organisations and regulatory bodies
- Act as the liaison support for involving thought leaders with the client’s research activities
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a cross-functional environment
- Can understand regional / country specific medical practice, clinical decision-making and healthcare systems affecting patient care
- Advanced science or clinical degree, for example, MD, PhD or PharmD
- Basic health science degrees will also be considered, where accompanied by relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years’ medical affairs experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device industry
- Respiratory experience would be advantageous
- Ability to speak German, Spanish or Portuguese would be preferred
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.