Hobson Prior are looking for a Medical Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company who specialise in Healthcare, Life Science and Performance Materials and offer specialized and high-quality products. This position will be responsible for providing medical expertise to ensure the proper development of new products and the optimal positioning and promotion of existing products.
- Act as the Medical responsible for the specific Therapeutic Area, providing medical/ expertise, scientific support to Commercial, interact with the relevant stake holders, implementation of the local Clinical Program.
- Guide the Medical Strategy, drive the Local Clinical Plan facilitate the submission of IST, publications and assist in site selection for CR&D clinical projects.
- Establish & manage scientific/clinical relations with KTL.
- Partake in key medical and scientific conferences by staffing medical information booths, gathering intelligence on competitors and critically observing the companies sponsored speakers.
- Contribute to strategic decisions regarding company products where appropriate.
- Review and approve promotional/non-promotional materials.
- You will provide accurate, unbiased, balanced, and timely answers to requests for information about our products to healthcare professionals and decision makers.
- Co-operate with the LDSO regarding the reports of adverse events related to assigned products.
- Proponent/ approver for the CLEAR approval process for medical initiatives.
- Leads effort to recruit and hire MSLs within the TA.
- Influencing skills.
- Communicate in a precise, reliable, unambiguous and timely manner.
- Good presentation skills.
- Capable to complete tasks in an accurate, timely manner and effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Medical Doctor, Pharmaceutical or Nature Science university degree.
- Advanced degree in science-related field (MD, PharmD, PhD) would be preferred.
- More than 3 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry (Clinical Development / Medical Affairs / Commercial Operations).
- Previous industry experience as Medical Manager or Medical Scientific Liaison in the Therapeutic Area.
- Knowledge and experience in project management.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.