Hobson Prior is currently seeking a Medical Director for great opportunity to work full time for a Pharmaceutical company based in Canterbury. Our client’s focus is to provide therapies for women that will be beneficial to their well-being.
- Setting the medical strategy to facilitate market access and to ensure engagement of relevant Healthcare Professionals, including strategic input into health technology assessments and other relevant submissions.
- Manage and deliver the medical aspects of the therapy area marketing plans, including key evidence generation plans.
- Identification, development and implementation of Core Clinical Plans.
- Build relationships with key experts and external organisations globally and in the UK.
- Co-ordinating and utilising specialist knowledge with brand aligned colleagues in formulating and implementing short- and long-term medical strategy for optimal benefit to the patient, prescriber and the Company.
- Develop knowledge of the UK clinical practice, care pathways, key competitors, etc. and input where required into study allocation process and implementation of studies in the UK.
- Involvement in the development, review, approval and certification of UK promotional materials.
- Deliver contemporary informed opinion on medical and ethical matters to support the team and other colleagues across the company.
- Effective communication skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, self-reliant
- An understand of the changing health care environment, in particular in the UK, including knowledge of health technology assessments and market access challenges in the UK.
- A minimum of 5 years Medical Affairs pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Proven the ability to lead and motivate a team of medical and scientific professionals in a matrix organisational structure.
- You will have basic financial understanding.
- Women’s health knowledge experience/knowledge would be desirable.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.