Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a Medical Director – PV (Pharmacovigilance) based in London. The position is with a large pharmaceutical company and will need someone who has had experience in a global PV environment.
Medical Director - Pharmacovigilance – London
- Act as the company-wide expert for safety for your compound responsibility
- Lead complex and strategically important programmes
- Develop documents for negotiation with regulatory authorities on safety matters
- Provide training and mentorship for pharmacovigilance physicians and specialists
- Review and sign off on protocols, SAPs, clinical study reports, IBs, IMPD and other documents
- Compose, and sign off on, safety monitoring plan / risk management plan
- Set up safety procedures and safety exchange agreements for co-development projects
- Participate regularly in continuing medical education activities
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to make high level decisions
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to present to large groups – internally and externally
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications
- Qualified physician (Licence, for example GMC registered)
- Proven knowledge of principles of epidemiology and statistics
- Prior clinical experience with patients following post-graduate training, with excellent knowledge of general medicine
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.