Hobson Prior is recruiting for a Medical Advisor – Respiratory to join a multinational pharmaceutical company at their offices in Zug, Switzerland. You will work in a very small team, and this excellent opportunity will permit you flexible working hours.
Medical Advisor – Respiratory – Zug, Switzerland
- Develop strategic plans, working collaboratively with other teams to drive the success of the client’s products
- Advise potential investigators for local and global studies, ensuring the right mix of medical experts
- Liaise with marketing and global development teams, communicating clinical insights, needs and feedback gathered from medical experts and customers in the country
- Publish manuscripts, presentations and training in order to raise awareness of the client's products and disease areas, ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and local regulations
- Design, initiate, conduct and publish local Phase IV/PMS studies in the CPO to help facilitate market access and adoption within the country
- Support investigator-initiated research studies, aligned with the global clinical development plan and medical affairs studies
- Excellent leadership, management and planning skills
- Very good analytical skills, as well as an understanding of marketing principles and strategies
- Fluency in the German and English languages
- Some knowledge of the French language would be a bonus
- Must be able to work independently, with little to no supervision
- MD, PharmD, Pharmacist or PhD and other life sciences with a solid medical/technical background
- Minimum of 3 years’ pharma experience
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of drug development, GCP and local regulations
- Good knowledge in respiratory would be advantageous
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.