Hobson Prior are seeking an International Medical Director/International Scientific Director to join a global healthcare company who focus on helping millions of patients by creating pioneering medicines and diagnostics tests. This role will support the joint planning and execution of the Medical, Education and Evidence Generation Strategy for RWD platforms to further advance the internal and external vision.
- Accountable for the evidence generation strategy planning and execution, including identifying medical and access gaps and needs as part of the overall medical strategy.
- Responsible for the joint planning and execution of the Medical Strategy for the RWD platform team Evidence Generation Strategy Planning and Execution Drives the medical education strategy for RWD platforms.
- Takes the role of Lead Scientific Responsible and acts as a member of various teams.
- In collaboration with Global Access and appropriate Affiliates stakeholders you will identify the evidence generation needs/gaps to obtain and maintain patient access and integrates them into the evidence generation strategy.
- Deliver input and support into value dossiers, describing the medical value of comprehensive genomic profiling Medical Education Contributes to the medical education needs assessment.
- Advance and maintain TAE interactions and collaborations, including those aimed to set up and conduct evidence generation activities and education activities.
- Represents the company in peer-to-peer interactions with external collaboration partners, including in patient-company interactions.
- May be accountable for the organization of affiliate briefings and may lead the execution of internal and external medical education materials and Q&A documents.
- Deliver presentations at congresses during medical education events, when appropriate.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Organization, prioritization and planning skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, effective communication & presentation skills.
- Professional experience within pharmaceutical or diagnostic industry, preferably in medical function.
- Good understanding of drug and diagnostic development process and related regulatory requirements.
- Expertise with a wide range of data/ information and knowledge about principles of data analysis and interpretation is required.
- Relevant scientific knowledge in Oncology, in vitro Diagnostics and biomarker analyses Experience of partnership with TAEs and external organizations is strongly preferred.
- Experience in the principles of data analysis, interpretation and assessing clinical relevance Good understanding of business context.
- Previous experience in working in RWE or using data platforms such as Flatiron, Navify or similar.
- Experience in the execution of typical Medical Affairs activities, ideally paired with knowledge from working within genomic profiling or molecularly matched therapy concepts.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.