Hobson Prior are seeking an International Medical Affairs Manager to work with a growing pharmaceutical company that specialises in the development and production of medicinal treatments for therapeutic needs.
- Implement International Medical Affairs plans.
- Validate proposed promotional claims for the brand.
- Work with the commercial team to inform the marketing strategy and sales story.
- Support the publication plan with relevant publication agencies along with the review of materials and stakeholder communications of publication materials for EU focused congresses.
- Support the production, distribution and internal training of relevant medical information materials.
- Organise affiliate communications and activity planning to improve introduction of rare disease products.
- Support the relevant External Scientific Engagement activities, patient advocacy and, more generally, scientific organisation strategy and activity planning In conjunction with wider medical teams and International Marketing.
- Aid in planning the relevant planned EU congress activity according to agreed brand medical plan.
- Assist disease area (CTCL) and product-based education for all stakeholders.
- Produce non-promotional materials for use by the field based medical teams (MSL) and ensure that they are trained to a high standard.
- Support the development of responses to medical information requests and be accountable for accuracy of standard responses.
- Interpersonal skills and collaboration experience.
- Proven capability to influence stakeholders.
- Driven to achieve results through own efforts.
- Ability to communicate across multiple medias including presentations, teleconference, meetings, and written methods.
- Able to add value through innovation and insight.
- Scientific degree or appropriate certification, a PhD degree or registered pharmacist is desirable
- A minimum of 5 years medical affairs experience, ideally with prior experience in at least; Oncology, Dermatology/ haematology or Biologics.
- Experience working successfully at an international level within a medical affairs function.
- Proven understanding of a healthcare delivery environment, and the role of the pharmaceutical industry (EU) within it.
- Strong understanding of Industry medical and financial governance norms, with reference to compliance with all laws, regulations, and codes of scientific and promotional Practice e.g. ABPI Code of Practice.
- Excellent English skills and ability to interpret and articulate scientific data in clear language.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.