Hobson Prior are seeking a HEMAR Project Manager (UK) to join a leading pharmaceutical company who focus on providing access to effective medicines and associated health care services to people who need them. In this role you will be accountable for providing project management support and oversight to the EMEA market access scenario projects to time, budget and quality.
- Project management and administrative tasks in support of the EMEA market access scenario projects to time, budget and quality.
- Develop project charters, roadmaps with key milestones, project tracking systems and schedule touch points to drive performance and maintain a sense of urgency and commitment to delivery.
- Co-ordinate and co-operate with other project managers and leads who might be supporting specific access scenario projects or other HEMAR projects.
- Raise the profile and engender commitment to the market access scenario projects through effective communication across the organization.
- Develop project materials (PowerPoint presentations etc.).
- Establish strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to drive performance of the EMEA market access scenario project.
- Ensure alignment between the scope of work defined for each market access scenario project and the respective Project Sponsors.
- Contract preparation and administration.
- Accountable to seek out efficiencies and synergies between the different projects and facilitate best practice sharing where appropriate.
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills.
- Dynamic, pragmatic and result oriented without losing the eye for detail.
- Pro-active in aligning with partners and various stakeholders.
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment and able to cope with ambiguity.
- Able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision.
- Degree educated.
- Experience working in a large, corporate environment.
- Market access or Pharmaceutical Commercial Experience (Market access would be preferred).
- Strong project management experience.
- Prior experience of managing complex projects involving virtual teams.
- Evidence of driving performance of self and others to deliver to time, quality and budget.
- Ability to develop high quality presentation materials (e.g. PowerPoint presentations).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.