Hobson Prior is looking for a Healthcare Compliance Specialist to join a multinational medical devices company based in Berkshire. This role is working on a 6-month contract and will manage healthcare compliance programmes transactions for the organisation.
Healthcare Compliance Specialist – Berkshire
- Prepare, update and implement all Health Care Compliance (HCC) written policies and procedures
- Implement modifying regional global strategies into regional, local and sector levels
- Support the implementation of country or cluster strategy and plan aligning with the business
- Implement education, training and regular communication on healthcare compliance to all employees
- Identify process gaps and inconsistencies in self-assessment and risk-assessment processes
- Carry out local testing and monitoring plans to prove that the HCC processes are effective
- Prepare for corporate internal audits
- Report unplanned deviations and support the HCC officer in managing day to day inquiries, allegations and investigations
- Excellent communication, organisational and analytical skills
- Works effectively with little to no supervision, managing workload and prioritising according to various deadlines
- Manages conflict in an open and constructive manner
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to deal with complexity, strategic and tactical thinking
- BA/BS, advanced degree or equivalent would be preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ business experience
- Prior experience in compliance would be advantageous
- Must be able to work efficiently within a team
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.