Hobson Prior has an exciting opportunity for a Healthcare Compliance Manager, based in Stockley Park. This is a 12-month contract role, with a global biopharmaceutical company. You will be required to provide oversight and guidance on the client’s processes related to the ABPI and IPHA codes of practice.
Healthcare Compliance Manager – Stockley Park
- Analyse the client’s existing Healthcare Compliance Processes (HCC) in order to identify process gaps and solutions
- Maintain HCC Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) through liaising with relevant internal stakeholders
- Formulate a continuous process improvement plan, defining and monitoring code of practice-related corrective and preventative actions, compliance incidents and root cause analysis
- Regularly carry out monitoring checks / self-audits to ensure full compliance with internal procedures and codes of practice
- Report relevant metrics to the affiliate management team and appropriate internal stakeholders
- Deliver code of practice-related training sessions to the affiliate
- Working with the quality team, support internal and external audits/inspections for the UK and Ireland affiliate, relating to code of practice activities
- Proven knowledge of the quality management principles
- Experience with the ABPI and IPHA codes of practice
- Experience with inspections / internal audits / HCC checks
- Strong negotiation skills and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate adaptability and promote open communication, driving innovation
- Life science/pharmacy degree
- Excellent time management and planning/organisational skills, working to strict deadlines and managing multiple priorities and timelines without losing efficiency or consistency
- Must be a proactive, self-motivated and highly flexible team player
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.