Hobson Prior is seeking a Health Economics Support for a global pharmaceutical company, to be based in London on a contract basis. This Health Economics Support job is to support the health economics activities for one or more vaccines by developing HE models and managing HE studies.
This client develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. Joining them will give the Health Economics Support incumbent the opportunity to be a part of one of the top 10 pharma’s globally.
- Development of a consolidated core HE models for customization by the countries;
- Generation of a supportive model guidance;
- Managing development of a model publication;
- Development of a budget impact model and managing development of cost optimization model;
- Country assistance in the process of customizing the core model to the local needs and requirements;
- Management and coordination of the country customization process in accordance with envisioned country priority setting;
- Strategy development.
- Project Management of health economics studies
- Project contracting;
- Management of developing finalized project protocol/charter;
- Day to day management of project execution until completion in terms of content, quality norms, time lines and budget control;
- Interim reports;
- Final report and comprehensive PP presentation;
- Development of publication/poster potentially but not necessarily in collaboration with Key External Experts; Experience, Knowledge & Soft Skill Requirements
- Analyse and development of HE models
- Good knowledge in statistics and in epidemiology
- Tools : Excell, Matlab, Treeage
- Experience in Health Economics. Preferred experience in public health and/or vaccine
- Education, Methodology & Certification Requirements
- Minimum Master level in Health Economics or Life Sciences background
- ICT Skills (software, operating systems, hardware, etc.)
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life science recruiter focussed on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vaccancy.