Hobson Prior are looking for a Health Economics Manager to join a top biotechnology company on a contract basis in Uxbridge. Our client focuses on putting new ideas and discoveries into pioneering medicines for patients with serious illnesses.
- In partnership with affiliates and other internal stakeholders you will help identify and refine critical evidence gaps that need to be addressed.
- Managing vendors to implement and execute HEOR studies.
- Writing of high-quality study outlines and protocols for observational/real world study designs to address critical evidence gaps.
- Facilitate navigation through the organisations internal study approval processes.
- Sharing learnings across affiliates and with other internal stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to operate effectively within in a matrix environment.
- Self-motivated and able to manage several projects independently.
- Able to manage and direct vendors to implement and execute on observational studies.
- Postgraduate qualification in a relevant area, with a significant research component (such as Masters/PhD in health economics, statistics, epidemiology, public health or health services research).
- Good understanding of HTA, market access and reimbursement evidence challenges and requirements.
- Track record of designing and writing HEOR research study protocols/research project plans.
- Track record of peer-reviewed publications.
- Experience in biotech/pharma industry or life science consultancy is admirable.
- Oncology experience would be ideal.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.