Hobson Prior is working with a leading global biopharmaceutical company that has been inventing for life for more than a century. This biopharmaceutical company is seeking a Health Economics (HTA) Consultant to be based in Hertfordshire on a contract basis.
- Responsibility for accuracy, quality and timeliness of designated components of selected HTA submissions.
- Ensuring alignment of submission strategy and content with local and global expectations/needs.
- Identifying and resolving problems/issues related to prospective HTA submissions (e.g. modelling issues).
- Working within a cross-functional matrix (medical, marketing, market access, external affairs) to optimise HTA submissions and associated stakeholder management.
- Supervising contracted (internal or external) model development for HTA submissions &/or brand support.
- Liaising with relevant regional/global groups to exploit supranational resources and provide input.
- Providing Country input into development of clinical (including trial design) and outcomes research plans for new products.
- Working closely with franchise managers, regional sales managers and medical affairs personnel to ensure alignment within the company.
- Providing technical input into relevant sections of a Clinical Guideline response, whether produced by an HTA agency or otherwise.
- Mentoring of junior members of the team
- Engaging with Industry groups and other external stakeholders where appropriate to contribute to the direction of travel for access and reimbursement
- Experience in Oncology NICE HTA submissions
- At least 4-5 years of pharmaceutical/consultancy experience
- MSc in Health Economics or related field.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life science recruiter focussed on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.