Hobson Prior are looking for a Head of Medical Affairs to join a fast-growing pharmaceutical organisation in Australia where you will head all aspects of medical affairs.
- Head medical affairs, medical information and drug safety activities.
- Line management of Medical Scientific Liaison roles and Drug Safety Activities.
- Accountable for the Promotional Review Committee and for the Expanded Safety Team.
- Deliver medical affairs expertise, learning and development to the Sales & Marketing team to assist in the development and execution of compliant commercial activities.
- Accountable for medical-related due diligence for product licensing and acquisition.
- Accountable for medical affairs input into regulatory submissions, such as clinical expert reports, risk management plans and periodic safety update reports.
- Contribute to scientific data generation and its presentation, including data provision to prescriber and formulary groups, facilitation of publications, attendance and presentations at external congresses.
- Assess and appraise investigator-initiated trial proposals.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, forging relationships with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Strategic thinking and innovative mindset.
- Able to work in global and matrix teams.
- Pharmacy/medical/life science degree.
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in medical affairs within the Australian market.
- Prior experience supporting a branded product sales and marketing team.
- Advanced knowledge of the Medicines Australia Code of Conduct.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.