Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Head of Medical Affairs to join a global pharmaceutical company specialising in aesthetic and neuroscience, who are determined to help people look and feel better. In this position you will be accountable for ensuring the effective day-to-day management of UK & Irish Medical Affairs & compliance activities.
- Responsible for managing the Medical Affairs department to ensure compliance with the relevant regulations, legislation and corporate policies.
- Efficient and accurate delivery of scientific support services to both Aesthetic and Ethical Business Units and their customers.
- Take accountability for compliance with all current Health and Safety legislation.
- Represent as the ambassador for all medical affairs functions demonstrating proactive collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring Standard Operating Procedure documents are up to date for all processes involved in the Medical Affairs Department are maintained and issued for update/review in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Leadership skills and capable of driving change and positively influence behaviour.
- Proactive thinker with high energy and a great attention to detail.
- Strong collaborative project and people management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills to enable sharing of information to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly developed problem-solving skills.
- Degree in Medicine or Pharmacy (UK registration).
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience in medical affairs within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Expertise in either Medical Information, Pharmacovigilance or Regulatory Affairs.
- Previous line management and project management experience.
- Flexibility is required as this is a very diverse role involved in Medical Information, PV & Drug Safety, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Operations, Pharmacy, Compliance and Quality Systems.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.