Hobson Prior is recruiting for a Global Project Manager to join a multinational healthcare company at their offices in Welwyn Garden City. This position will be responsible to provide operational leadership, communication and facilitation skills in partnership with the PTL.
- Create and maintain high performing project teams.
- Ensure highly effective Meeting Management.
- Manage the budget and milestone projection to ensure timely and coherent forecast.
- Ensures teams are on track to reach their deliverables by illustrating short-term, mid-term and long-term activities to achieve team objectives.
- Proactively manages the communications and reporting processes.
- Represents as core team member on DD and contributes with own drug development and therapeutic area experience.
- Actively contributes to best practices and continuous improvement within the Project Management Community.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, to include experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Minimum of 5 years of Project Management experience supporting cross-functional teams in a scientific environment is also required, such as experience in clinical, clinical operations, regulatory, Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls, device, diagnostics, vaccines, or Phase I-IV clinical trials.
- Pharma/biotech drug development experience is preferred.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.