Hobson Prior are seeking a Global Medical Director to join a global pharmaceutical company who focus on helping millions of patients by creating pioneering medicines and diagnostics tests. This position will be in Switzerland on a contract basis.
- The Global Medical Director assumes the Medical Affairs strategic lead for medical teams dedicated to special therapeutic areas.
- Leading people and providing strategic guidance, as well collaboration with Life Cycle Leaders and other stakeholders in a matrix organisation for producing and execution of the medical strategy for the therapeutic area.
- Responsible for appropriate resource planning in the teams to guarantee activities take place as planned, and within budget.
- Accountable for delivery and maintenance of strategically aligned medical plans within therapeutic area.
- Responsible for acting in line with legal, regulatory and company standards and codes of practice.
- Responsible for people management and development.
- High ethical standards.
- Project management skills.
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Results orientated.
- Educated to undergraduate degree level or equivalent
- Health economics qualication.
- Generation and publication of real world evidence for market access.
- Strong understanding &experience of UK & Irish HTA submission processes.
- Sound understanding of Market Access, Pricing and Reimbursement.
- Experience of operating in a cross functional matrix environment.
- Project management of multidisciplinary teams (including external providers).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.