Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Global Market Access Lead to join a world-wide biopharmaceutical organisation who concentrate on neurology and immunology. Their aim is to change the lives of people who suffer from serious diseases, by putting research and development into treatments. This role will involve supporting the mission Asset Global Access Lead in developing and delivering access and pricing strategies for a new orphan medicine in development to treat multiple rare disease.
- Deliver proactive leadership and orchestration of the complete global access and pricing strategy.
- Develop a sound access strategy for major markets in line with the asset value proposition and geographic strategy.
- Ensuring a captivating and evidence-based value proposition.
- Develop the global market access tools.
- Co-ordinate access and pricing assumptions with the target product profile and calibrate both to an appropriate level of ambition.
- Manage and drive the strategic acquisition of payer insight and its interpretation.
- Adapt asset strategies according to evolving understanding of the healthcare ecosystems in US, EU, China, Japan.
- Co-create and pressure test evidence generation and outcomes strategy.
- Optimize clinical design and endpoints for the above strategies.
- Organise and leverage relevant Health Economic analyses and Budget Impact Modelling.
- Design and drive relevant and pricing research.
- Involvement with forecasting and where the asset fits within the company’s strategic framework.
- Run training on the evidence package to local teams and support launch preparation.
- Ability to influence and deliver strong leadership skills
- Excellent business and analytical skills
- Strong Communication skills at various levels across the organization
- Holistic thinking across assets, geographies and over a 10-yr horizon
- A robust understanding of international and cultural differences
- Capable of analysing and assimilating data quickly
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Able to operate strongly in a multi-disciplinary matrix environment
- Educated at least to MD, PharmD or graduate level in life sciences or economics.
- Hands-on experience (minimum of 5 years) in designing global price & access strategies, overseeing market access, Health Economics/health outcomes-research or health policy – related projects and activities including economic modeling, HTA submissions, payer insights generation and reviews in Pharma or Biotech industry, consultancy, University research center or Health Technology Assessment body.
- Experience in pre-launch and launch activities for orphan drugs (neurology and haematology would be preferred).
- Understanding of both US and high-payer/HTA demand, key international health care systems.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focussed on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.