Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Final Signatory for an exciting job opportunity to join a Pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire. Our client focuses on bringing pioneering medicines to a world of evolving healthcare, supporting health & well-being worldwide. This role delivers detailed medical review of materials to ensure compliance with the ABPI Code of Practice, statutory and company requirements across a range of therapeutic areas.
- Using clinical and scientific knowledge into the development of medical and promotional materials
- Managing third line medical information enquiries and scientific input into formulary pack
- Working collaboratively with senior staff and cross functionally with Marketing, Legal, Compliance and External Affairs, Market Access
- Completing medical reviews of promotional and non-promotional materials whilst complying with ABPI Code of Practice.
- Preparation of scientific documentation for internal and external customers
- Clarify/critically appraise literature
- Resolving situations where opinions differ
- Provide constructive and creative solutions to team members
- Ability to resolve complex and ambiguous situations and engage internal stakeholders
- Literature searching skills and IT literate
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively prioritising workload
- Use own judgement to develop a solution to resolve complex and unclear situations.
- UK Registered Pharmacist or Registered Medical Practitioner is ideal
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a clinical setting (pharmacy, hospital preferred
- Experience of writing scientific reviews in a pharmaceutical company
- Detailed knowledge of ABPI Code of Practice and the capability to interpret application to promotional and non-promotional materials.
- Translate analytical /critical appraisal skills and competence across therapeutic areas
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focussed on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.