Hobson Prior are looking for an EMEA Senior Medical Manager to join a global biopharmaceutical company whose scientific research has resulted in 15 marketed products that are benefitting hundreds of thousands of people, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and unmatched patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them. This role will report to the Senior Director, Medical Affairs HCV EMEA based in our office in Stockley Park, West London.
- Uphold regular communication with external medical community to remain abreast of issues in the field and to provide medical support and direction to them.
- Engage with and support the company affiliates in EMEAC.
- Co-operate with project management, medical communications and commercial teams in multiple areas including publication planning, speaker education programs, regional consultant meetings, manuscript review and conference preparation.
- Work closely with our Medical Scientist (MSL) group, as well as Medical Education department.
- Working with the Senior Medical Director on early development of a variety of projects.
- Present at major conferences and help coordinate medical affairs activities at conferences.
- Accountable for the development and execution of projects that will provide more extensive background, additional data or answers to questions in response to issues that arise relative to commercial, scientific or data needs.
- Manage projects to completion, anticipating obstacles and difficulties that may arise, resolving them in a collaborative manner.
- Capability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve the objective.
- Organised with systematic approach to prioritisation.
- Process orientated to achieve the business objective.
- A team player that enjoys working in cross functional teams.
- MD, PharmD or PhD with clinical practice and pharmaceutical experience in liver diseases and/or infectious diseases.
- Relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Travel to domestic and international conferences.
- Understanding of regulatory affairs and drug safety.
- Understanding of local pharmaceutical industry, business conduct and legal/health system environment.
- Final Medical Signatory.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.