Hobson Prior are seeking a Associate Director of Medical Affairs to join a biopharmaceutical company who are focused in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with the aim to provide rapid, long-term durable response. This role will provide medical expertise with a medical education focus to the EMEAC function and will have to develop strong relationships with key internal stakeholders as well as with a variety of external audiences.
- Oversee Early Access Programs across EMEA region.
- Regional non-promotional meetings / medical education programmes.
- Conference planning including symposium, allied medical activities.
- Pre- and post-conference presentations.
- Post-Conference debrief materials for both internal and external use.
- Supporting the creation of non-promotional materials for both internal and external use e.g. scientific data presentation for medical scientists, patient support materials.
- Utilizing a high level of business acumen, analyses and coordinates activities from identified industry trends, competitors’ resources and practices.
- Creates working relationships with key opinion leaders locally and nationally.
- Represent as the key medical resource for the company with local management, marketing, medical, and clinical research departments.
- Oversight of publication tactics across the EMEA region.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sound organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with excellent judgment and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work across a cross functional matrix.
- M.D. , Pharm. D, or higher qualification in Life Sciences.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in office-based medical affairs tasks in the pharmaceutical industry in hospital-based products.
- Understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice, ideally with experience of reviewing promotional and non-promotional materials.
- Proven track record of executing a medical affairs plans with a focus on Early Access Programs, publications, medical education and congress activities including symposium.
- Knowledge of budget and account management.
- Able to travel to domestic and international conferences.
- Ideally with an expertise in oncology or immunology or haematology therapeutical areas.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.