Hobson Prior is seeking a Associate Director of Medical Affairs, Cell Therapy for a biopharmaceutical company, to be based in Ireland on a contract basis. This role will join the medical affairs team to support the business objectives as a contractor position for a 12 months period. In this role, the right candidate will receive a great opportunity to be part of one of the recent most impactful medical advancements in patient care and an opportunity to work towards better outcomes for patients with haematological malignancies.
- Oversight of Early Access Programs across EMEA region
- Regional non-promotional meetings / medical education programmes
- Conference planning including symposium, allied medical activities
- Pre- and post-conference presentations
- Post-Conference debrief materials for both internal and external use
- Supporting the creation of non-promotional materials for both internal and external use e.g. scientific data presentation for medical scientists, patient support materials
- Utilizing a high level of business acumen, analyses and coordinates activities from identified industry trends, competitors’ resources and practices
- Establishes working relationships with key opinion leaders locally and nationally
- Acts as a key medical resource for the company with local management, marketing, medical, and clinical research departments
- Oversight of publication tactics across the EMEA region
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with excellent judgment and ability to work in a team environment
- Proven ability to work across a cross functional matrix
- Self-starter with “can do” attitude
- Basic knowledge of budget and account management
- Able to travel to domestic and international conferences.
- M.D. , Pharm. D, or higher qualification in Life Sciences
- At least 2 years of experience in office-based medical affairs tasks in the pharmaceutical industry in hospital-based products
- Ideally with an expertise in oncology or immunology or haematology therapeutical areas
- A good level of knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice, ideally with experience of reviewing promotional and non-promotional materials. Final signatory desirable
- Proven track record of executing a medical affairs plans with a focus on Early Access Programs, publications, medical education and congress activities including symposium
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life science recruiter focussed on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vaccancy.