Hobson Prior are looking for a Project Engineer to join a medical device company who specialise in Orthopaedics. In this role you will be responsible for providing an appropriate level of innovative skill and knowledge in specific technical areas.
- Overall accountability to his/her Manager for the attainment of technical goals agreed in relation to project objectives with the appropriate level of guidance and within agreed deadlines.
- Responsibility for specifying product designs and influencing the choice of raw materials, processes and equipment necessary to develop and manufacture products.
- Provide cover as required for other Bioengineers.
- You will follow the company’s procedures as detailed in the SOP manual.
- Deliver a world-class service to customers, both within and without R&D.
- Assisting regulatory submissions for existing products in strategic markets.
- Possible responsibility as project lead for aspects of the overall program or maintenance of existing products.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal with people at all levels.
- Ability to handle the demands of a focused product development group.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in engineering or science subject.
- 4 years’ experience in a relevant technical area (MSc/MEng/MBA is preferred).
- An understanding of commercial considerations and creative R&D ability is essential for the job holder.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.