Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a Project Engineer job for a global medical device company specialising in Orthopaedics. This role will work within the Engineering and HSE Department and will be responsible for ensuring projects are evaluated, costed, implemented, commissioned and validated to meet the requirements of the customer.
- Project Management of Site Projects including: project scoping, cost estimation, scheduling, design and tendering.
- Construction/Installation Supervision.
- Manage facility service contracts.
- Ensuring the site facilities are maintained in good order.
- Supply technical support to production and other departments.
- Supervise and communicate with external facility contractors.
- Work in a practical manner to improve safety awareness and metrics.
- Prepare budgets within the area and control expenditure.
- Keep up-to-date on technical innovations, advise on same and implement where appropriate.
- Partake in continuous improvement within engineering department.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Involvement with working in an IMB/FDA regulated environment is required.
- Good knowledge of GMP requirements with respect to automation activities.
- A proven track record in the management of Projects and facilities.
- A primary degree in science or engineering.
- A minimum of 5-10 years projects experience in a GMP environment with proven ability to support customers and manage projects.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focussed on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.