Hobson Prior is currently seeking a Project Engineer to join a Pharmaceutical company in Blackpool. This is a great job opportunity working with a thriving client, which will see you managing the new product development project.
- Project management of current and new regulations across a variety of departments from R&D, Regulatory, Marketing, Labelling, Packaging, Medical, Clinical, Engineering and Operations
- Handling the Design Control changes to documentation
- Responsible for understanding short-term project goals and long-term deadlines and the required communication between departments.
- Follow project plans effectively to ensure agreed timescales are met, while ensuring a high level of complexity in a changing environment.
- Acknowledge any project risks, taking ownership to ensure they are targeted and communicated
- Co-operate with all levels of company management
- Verify own work through the database system.
- Supervise vendors who have been contracted to supply design and development information
- Proactive, showing strong initiative skills whilst remaining consistent
- Excellent time management and decision-making skills.
- Capable of budget estimation and management.
- Works flexibly in a team, but can also work with limited technical supervision
- Prevent risk and has the skills to address where necessary
- Ability to project manage complex and changing projects
- Comfortable working in a pressured environment whilst communication progress updates appropriate to project milestones
- Highly Computer Literate
- Enthusiastic to work in virtual teams.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focussed on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.