Hobson Prior is currently seeking a Biomechanics Test Engineer to join a medical equipment manufacturer based in Leeds. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving team and aid in the processing of required testing.
Biomechanics Test Engineer – Leeds
- Coordinate new product development and research testing work
- Analyse and interpret data in order to recommend future test methods and to report compilation
- Contribute to the development, building and validation of equipment employing electronics
- Ensure all laboratory inspection/test equipment is fully serviceable
- Define the specification and introduction to the laboratory area
- Support the manufacture of one off fixtures in order to facilitate the lab activities
- Maintain register and storage of fixtures
- Design and develop a mechanism for planning and recording machine usage, from works tasks to maintenance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Very strong written and oral presentation skills
- Works cohesively as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- Report writing skills
- Can work independently, with little to no supervision
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Some experience of analytical testing would be advantageous
- Prior work with multiple international customers
- Proven ability to think laterally in order to improve upon the range of testing offered is desirable
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading specialist life science recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.