Hobson Prior are currently looking for an Advisory Director to join a global leading advisory and operational solutions provider based in Wimbledon on a permanent basis.
- Manage, direct and contribute in teams to deliver client projects in the Life Sciences R&D domain.
- Drive and deliver a revenue stream of £1m+ in value through business development activities with clients.
- Developing and selling solutions to address the challenging and complex issues faced by R&D organisations and leaders in areas, this include Clinical Operations, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Market Access, Quality and Compliance.
- Lead client propositions self-sufficiently.
- Manage, guide and develop project team and PDG members.
- Integrity, credibility, and commitment to building the company brand in the marketplace.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills.
- Proficient at leading and delivering independently a projects or project workstreams.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute strategy to drive business performance.
- A minimum of a 2.1 scientific or technical graduate degree.
- In-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry either through working in the industry or previous consulting experience.
- Strong expertise in a relevant area (such as Regulatory), with the ability to understand the processes and systems in Reg Ops and interact with RO leaders, technology and sub-function leaders, and deliver strategy insight and solutions across.
- Track record of successfully selling and delivering Advisory Services in relevant core areas.
- A second degree (MBA, MSc, MPharm or PhD) would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience of business process improvement, system assessment and implementation projects either through working in the industry or previous consulting experience.
- Experienced and accomplished manager and team leader.
- Evidence of a developing network in support of BD activities.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.