Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Senior Global Marketing Manager to join an advanced medical technology company that supports healthcare professionals in multiple countries to improve the quality of life for their patients.
- Accountable for developing, leading and implementing the global marketing strategy for the organisations Management business.
- Lead the technical and clinical marketing programs to help achieve desired clinical results and in addition focus on improved therapy delivery.
- Development and management of brand, channel and customer propositions and messaging together with the on-going tracking of brand metrics (including awareness and Net Promoter Score) and designing compelling marketing plans and programmes to drive improvement and ensure successful achievement of the brand growth ambition.
- These marketing programmes will include brand campaigns, channel strategies, digital content plans as well as patient programmes, key opinion leader engagement and loyalty building initiatives such as events.
- Recognise medical education, clinical evidence and HEOR gaps and opportunities for the brand as well as making sure effective communication and commercialisation of the outputs.
- Ideally be educated to a degree level.
- Prior experience in a global marketing role is essential.
- Life Sciences experience is essential.
- In-depth knowledge of the Medical Devices field is highly admirable.
- Previous experience of digital marketing would be desirable.
- Domestic and International travel is infrequent but will be required up to 20% of the time.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.