Hobson Prior are looking for a Sales & Market Access Representative (Ears/Nose/Throat) to join a medical devices and technology organisation where you will be responsible for the ENT business in South Germany including sales and promotion, key opinion leader management, market development and customer support.
- Hold a reliable clinical conversation, positioning products and economical value accordingly.
- Complete a in-depth analysis of the territory and identifying key target accounts.
- Develop and implement market development efforts to accelerate new therapy adoption and to increase the number of patients available to receive our treatment.
- Recommend changes in the solution technology, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments to expand the company’s business.
- Generate and follow up on sales leads.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, existing and new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, and uses this information to differentiate the organisations products from those of its competitors.
- Support marketing in the development of education programs for physicians and other health professionals involved in the use of the ENT portfolio.
- Support activities related to driving enrolment in our Clinical Trials.
- Participate in professional society meetings/trade shows, which promote the ENT portfolio.
- Build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders within an account and based upon knowledge of the customer’s needs.
- Outgoing and persuasive manner and ability to deal with people who hold differing beliefs or values.
- Confidence and persistence
- Stamina and self-motivation.
- Analytical and planning skills.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Minimum of three years sales or market access experience in medical device or pharma industry.
- University degree or an equivalent apprenticeship in the field of health economics or business.
- Deep knowledge of reimbursement (DRG and EBM).
- English and German fluency/ French would be an advantage.
- Valid driving license (B).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.