Hobson Prior are looking for a Marketing Associate to join a top global healthcare provider who have built an innovative business model that focuses on manufacturing inexpensive pharmaceutical products. In addition, our client concentrates on preventing, treating and controlling diseases of animal health.
- Responsible for supporting a marketing team of four and the wider business unit operations to successfully implement marketing and operations strategy.
- Deliver preventative health solutions to farmers via vets, trade and other stakeholders to improve animal health and welfare.
- Support the department (Marketing, Sales, Technical and Market Access) in order that we successfully execute our marketing, sales and technical operations.
- Support the Marketing Managers in design and implementation of effective marketing campaigns and participate in the development of marketing related projects bringing innovation and contributing to strategy development.
- Lead the department events calendar and coordinate both internal and external meetings and events.
- Main point of contact for the active collection of market intelligence, highlighting important market trends to the marketing managers and wider business.
- Accountable to lead procurement activity and administration in order to remain within marketing and operational budgets and ensure timely payments and good value for money for MSD.
- Represent as the compliance champion ensuring business guidelines are understood and adhered to across the Business Unit.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Competent use of Excel spreadsheets and Powerpoint to present data to a high standard.
- Must have 1+ years’ experience within Animal health.
- Understanding of the basic marketing concepts and theory.
- Proven track record of success within a business environment.
- Good understanding of wider business principles and models.
- Wide ranging and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of the animal health and/or livestock agriculture environment is preferred.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.