Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Clinical Sales Specialist to join a multinational healthcare client, on a fixed-term basis. Our client focuses on developing pioneering medicines and diagnostic tests to enable patients to live better and longer lives. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to gain experience as a Clinical Sales Specialist.
- Plan and convey scientifically the superior clinical value for the company’s specific assays in the field of virology, women’s health and oncology, in close alignment with our clinical product management’s strategy.
- You will work with laboratories, pathologists, medical directors, and laboratory-based clinicians to help them understand how to optimally implement molecular laboratory test results within their clinics.
- You will support the Territory Account Managers through timely input into territory business plans, attending customer visits, owning the content and delivery of impactful clinical value presentations.
- You will deliver regular reports on status of specific sales, potential market opportunities, market conditions, and competitor activities.
- Whilst co-operating with account managers across the board, you will incorporate a commercial spirit to win new accounts, and grow existing accounts, via strategic and tactical sales activities.
- Able to analyse marketing and scientific information and simplify complex business analytics to develop, execute and adjust business plans.
- Can communicate at overview top level, or detailed medical or scientific level, with the ability to work at all levels and build effective working relationships.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Products and web-based customer support tools.
- Knowledge of Diagnostics (Molecular Diagnostics, Pathology, Virology, Immunology, Sexual Health Services, Oncology or Infectious Diseases).
- Account management and/or sales track record is highly admirable.
- Experience within a customer facing role.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.