Hobson Prior are seeking a System Implementation Lead to join a global pharmaceutical company who focus on helping millions of patients by creating pioneering medicines and diagnostics tests. This position will be in Switzerland on a 1-year contract basis.
- Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of applicable clinical systems needed for a given study, including requirements gathering and reviewing, testing, deployment, maintenance, and closeout.
- Serves as first line of contact for triaging all SMT support and service requests for each clinical study.
- Ensures prompt resolution of system issues, and provides timely and accurate responses to customers, as defined in service level agreements.
- Monitors PDG clinical system key performance indicators and contributes to analysis to identify root causes for defects, to recommend process and/or system improvements.
- Identifies process inefficiencies and compliance gaps, participates in process improvement initiatives and drives process implementation in support of SMTs.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Team player and strong interpersonal skills (globally, internal and externally).
- Strong customer focus.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of clinical operations processes and information systems.
- Understanding of internal/external system landscape.
- Knowledgeable with Clinical Operations and Information Systems and processes such as IxRS, eCOA, CTMS, eTMF, RBM, EDC, and Clinical Supply Systems.
- Ability to successfull lead teams or change initiatives through implementation with little or no oversight.
- Proven as a successful decisive leader in a strategic multifunctional environment, with proven ability to navigate organizational complexities.
- Excellent networking and influencing skills, effective working/leading in global and crossfunctional environment.
- Highly proficient in functional tools such as Smartsheet (MS Project-equivalent).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.