Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for two Study Start Up Specialist’s to join a leading pharmaceutical company, who focus on the research and developing of novel medicines. This position will be on a 6-month contract basis.
- Manage and supporting all start up activities prior to site activation.
- Sustain up to date knowledge, ensuring adherence and compliance with local regulatory requirements and associated documentation.
- Analyse and collate metrics to make sure processes are in place that drive efficiency and reduction of timelines across start up and contracts negotiation.
- Co-operate with the relevant authorities to further improve clinical trial processes, government policies/ laws, via innovative approaches.
- Making sure of continued co-operation with internal stakeholders for all start up information & requirements.
- Through consultation process, assist with identification and tracking of new sites in partnership with CSMs and other key stakeholders.
- Negotiate contracts and study budgets with sites during the study start-up phase to ensure completion.
- Accountable for maintaining high ethical standards and operating in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, industry codes, the organisations Code of Conduct and internal policies and SOPs.
- Responsible for ensuring all local safety reporting to Ethics Committees and Investigational Sites across all CCO-UK studies is performed on time according to local regulations.
- University Degree or Equivalent preferably in a medical/science-related field.
- Prior experience in study start-up activities.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.