Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Study Delivery Associate Director to join a global pharmaceutical company who aim to deliver innovative life-changing medicines. The role will be based in Cambridge on a contract basis. This position will lead the study delivery teams by planning and driving the delivery and reporting of all components of the company’s sponsored Early Clinical Development clinical studies.
- Communicating with the Global Medicines Development Clinical Operations Group.
- Recognise and resolve operational feasibility issues.
- Facilitate study start-up activities.
- Accountable for forecasting and ensuring the day-to-day management of study timelines and budget, materials.
- Development of detailed study level plans and feasibility assessments.
- Implementing the globally agreed study level process and technology for clinical studies.
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams.
- flexible mind set and diverse functions and global teams and
- Ability to work in large/global organisation with very different levels of stakeholders.
- Be able to work effectively working alongside various teams.
- Global Trial experience.
- Oncology experience.
- Global Trial management experience.
- Proven evidence of global trials being led and supported.
- Set up/maintenance and close out of the trial experience is essential.
- Delivery through 3rd party vendors – CRO management.
- Involvement with budget management and vendors.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.