Hobson Prior are looking for a Sense User Experience Lead to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland. Our client focuses on providing pioneering medical solutions to improve the quality of people's lives.
- Accountable for leading the Global SENSE change management network.
- You will be responsible for developing the SENSE change management plan.
- Responsible for developing SENSE communication plan.
- Oversee the execution of the SENSE change management and communication plan.
- Develop the SENSE training strategy and overseeing execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and accomplishment in various aspects of clinical development.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education/degree in life science/healthcare and/or comparable business experience. Advance degree preferred (PhD., MBA desired or equivalent).
- 5+ years relevant experience in drug development, or working with information management systems, project management systems and/or reporting tools.
- Demonstrated proficiency in applying principals and procedures for project planning/tracking.
- Prior experience working with electronic databases, clinical and/or project management planning and reporting systems.
- Strong understanding of interdependencies of various clinical databases and implications on business process when databases are changed
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.