Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients lives. The Senior Project Manager will create opportunities to improve outcomes for patients today and in the future.
- Guide project team planning, and implementation and achievement of business objectives/outcomes set by Principal Program Manager and Team Leaders.
- Gather and analyse data and solicit senior management input to determine what is needed and desired; Leverage “SMART“.
- Implement strong project management of critical path activities to set teams up for success to achieve near-term and long-term objectives.
- Design, prepare for and effectively facilitate team meetings and/or interactions (agenda setting and outcomes and action item management).
- Builds and maintains positive, trust-based working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Partner with colleagues and across the organization to design required solutions to address identified gaps and emergent business needs.
- Design and implement communication plans targeting relevant individuals in the organization – individual contributors, management/sponsors and external stakeholders.
- Promotes organizational learning from risk-taking; Fosters supportive environment to achieve change imperative; Builds in a feedback loops to monitor leadership team/committee/network or forum “health” and take steps to improve interaction/dynamics.
- Partners with the function’s Leadership Team to align on scope and desired outcomes for projects and/or functional performance objectives.
- Agility and Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to influence.
- Problem solver.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and navigate in ambiguous situations.
- Life science or business degree.
- International teamwork or global functional experience would be preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years multi-disciplinary experience in the pharmaceutical/ biotechnology industry
- Minimum of 3+ years leading large-scale, complex projects –programs in a fast-paced dynamic and matrix environment.
- Seasoned project/program management experience along with expertise in problem-solving and attuned stakeholder management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite Ability to travel internationally as needed.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.